For Boarders and Day Boarders
1. Admission form and prospectus can be obtained from the school office by hand or by post.
2. Admission form duly filled should be submitted in the school office by hand or post, along with registration reclusive.
3. For children seeking admission up to class II; no written exam, only interview of the child along with the parents will be conducted.
4. For the children of class III onward, an admission test in English & math’s will be conducted. Dates of admission test will be intimated at the time of registration.
5. Duration of each test will be one hour.
6. Test paper will be both objective and descriptive. General concepts of the subject will be tested
7. Admission in class XI will be on the basis of the marks secured in class-X.
Require Document to be at the Time Of Admission
|Nursery to I
- Report Card /Birth Certificate / T.C.
| II to VIII
- T.C. & photocopy of report card of previous class
| IX to XII
- Attested photocopy of report card of previous class Original /Counter Signed T.C. , CBSE Registration Card